Inspection Services Offered
Professional Home Inspection Services in New Bern North Carolina
- Pre-Listing Inspection: Complete Home Inspection performed before a home is listed to inform the Home-Owner/Seller.
- Pre-Sale Inspection: Complete Home Inspection performed during the Due Diligence Period of a Real-Estate Transaction to inform the Home Buyer.
- New Home Inspection: Specialized Home Inspection performed on New Construction, typically to inform the Home Buyer.
- Maintenance Home Inspection: Specialized Home Inspection performed Annually to continually inform the Home-Owner of conditions that affect the aging of the home.
- Mold & Indoor Air Testing: Specialized Inspection Service to quantify indoor airborne particulate counts that indicate the likely presence or absence of Mold & Mold Spores, typically to inform Home-Owners/Sellers/Buyers
- Water Sampling & Testing: Specialized Inspection Service to detect the presence or absence of Bacteriological and/or Inorganic Compounds depending on the needs of the Client and/or Lender, typically to inform Home-Owners/Sellers/Buyers
As your New Bern Home Inspector, ENC-Drones Home Inspections offers a wide variety of home inspection services to ensure that we can meet your needs. To schedule a home inspection service or for information about pricing you can Contact Us Directly at [email protected] or by Calling (252) 772-5012.